Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Muller, the yoghurt

Muller Fruit Corner
2 Value Pack for £2.96
from Netto @ Queens Road

Muller Fruit Yoghurt

My mates strongly recommended yoghurt in UK to me. For them, it is a must to try and fall in love with it. I guess, this statement is correct. I enjoying the yummy yoghurt which I bought, a brand recommended by my mates, Muller Fruit Corner. There are 8 flavours which I could reached, and proudly announced that, I tried all. ;p

If you like fruits, go for Strawberry, Peach & Apricot, Blackberry & Raspberry, Red Cherry, and Black Cherry. If you love yoghurt with some crunchy biscuits or flakes, go for Vanilla Choco Balls, Toffee Hoops, and Banana Choco Flakes.

The yoghurt is a bit different with what we get in KL. In KL, we can get strawberry flavor yoghurt as well, but a whole one. In UK, they packed the flavor aside, where we have the option to mix in the strawberry jam. The same goes to others flavor. Erm, i saw a sentence on the packaging of the yoghurt. "The shape of the twin pot is a trade mark of the Muller Group."...So, you know why we can't have it in KL.. ;p

Anyway, it is not recommended to try the following product...Muller Rice ;)
My mates and me get a free sample of this during our visit to York. We tried, and we find the taste of the product is not suitable for us. Its, mixture of yoghurt with rice...Haha, imagine it by yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment