Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lost&Found

I manage to get back the pendrive which I accidently left it in library..what a surprise...it's was kept by the security guard. As per him, when the library staff found the property of students, they will report it to the security guard in charge. For eg, in the case of my pendrive, he will plug in and look into the documents, to check if there is any student name found which is the owner of it. They will then email the student, so that the student can collect their lost property. Nice one right? But, he said he can't email me, because there is more than one name found in the pendrive. Just for the security purpose :) Thanks god, I did the assignment cover page...

Yeah..no doubt...real case happen in Sheffield..a safe city in UK :)

My pendrive =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment