Saturday, August 22, 2009

Crab..Crap...

I went to liverpool cathedral and there is an art exhibition. A little corner of the exhibition provides paper and crayon for peoples to color the printed animal, and paste it on the animal art board. I choose a crab among others animal like tiger, butterfly, ladybird and etc.

Instead of color it according to the real crab, i decided to make it colorful. It recalls me about my teaching experience in kindergarten. I used to teach the children to color an object according to a real one, and a punishment if they do it in the opposite way. In wonder, what makes us to stop the children in developing their creativity, their imagination...and kept telling them how cruel the world is.

Will it turns into a better way, if we tell the children that how nice a world would be...

No comments:

Post a Comment