Friday, August 28, 2009

17 again

Finally, I watched 17 Again, a movie which I wanted to watch before my flight to UK. It's not simply because Zac Efron stars the movie, but also the title and the story line of the movie. It's a story regarding a men who took the opportunity to rewrite his life, and also his spouse and child life when he found that he is 17 again.

Wonder, what will I do if I was given a chance, to rewrite my life, to rectified the errors which i made. Will I change my thought, and all the minor and major decisions which will affect my life? Will I have the guts to make changes...or I will remain all the decisions, as good and bad decisions drive today me...

Well, a IF never applies in life...

2 comments:

  1. It was a nice movie, I personally enjoyed it. Haha Efron looks really charming in the movie, those eyes could be stared at for a long time without getting bored. Hey, take more castle photoes for me to see. Have you went to Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..a really nice movie ;p so wanted to watch it before my flight to UK, but missed out because the movie ticket is sold out during a weekday...i will take more castle photo and show you, k? cause personally fall in love with castle, abbey, cathedral as well...you cant imagine how gorgeous is the building, when you see it. I am not sure whether I be heading to Germany or not, y?

    ReplyDelete