Friday, June 12, 2009

UK- 1st day

11062009
depart to UK
to further my studies
and learn...what is so called "life"

family photo at airport

etihad airline

sunrise

12062009
arrival at Manchester airport
after long and tiring flight

we saw this cute cab at MU airport

3 gals..waiting for the bus arrangement

check in to my room @ Charlotte Court, Sheffield, UK...
Flat 62 Room 1

my studies table
i like it...nice view

my darling Mr Woody on the table
food rack

my bed

my bathroom


wardobehere come's the reason on why i love my room
sunny :)
the living room

the kitchen

set of souvenir by university

4 comments:

  1. yeah....i love it :)
    see the view from my room
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~


    i saw ur 20kgs rice liao!
    already eat 1/5 loh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya..it's 20kg
    haha...i think they can finish it
    my housemate love to eat rice :)

    ReplyDelete