Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boasters, buttery cookies baked with chocolate chunks

Boasters
2 for £0.99
from 99p Stores @ Angel Street
Boasters
Belgian Chocolate & Hazelnut
Belgian Chocolate Chunk

yeah...it's a fact that i love chocolate chips cookies...and, i will never say NO to chocolate. In KL, I used to bake chocolate chips cookies. A simple and easy to go recipe. Else, i will grab for Famous Amous cookies...Well, in UK, i found my new love :) The Boasters, Buttery cookies baked with belgian cookies.

I love the crispiness of the buttery cookies baked with the belgian chocolate chunks. It's really taste good. I told my sis that I don't mind to have this as my brunch (breakfast + lunch)...well, i guess it's fat and should have a glance on the nutrition information provided. A slice of the cookies leads to 90kcal, and i need 2000kcal a day. So, i guess i can have it...but, look further into it, the FAT per cookies is 5.5g, and what i require is 70g...guys, acceptable to eat few slices a day, right? hahahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment