Saturday, August 7, 2010

Never Regret

i got this question from one of my mates...do you ever have a regret in life? if yes, what is the biggest regret? if you have an option, eg if time could turn back...what will you do to rectify the regret...
well, i didnt answer this when i get the question..i caught into silence...honestly, they are too much of regret in life. It always come into my mind after an incident, or when i do my self reflection...i did asked myself, what will the situation changes if i didnt react in they way i reacted...i always tell myself, well, calm down and you should settle it in another way when it happens again...and, sometimes i failed to recall, what i supposed to act...
hmm, time to grew up and learn from the experience...makes the regret an experience, as time couldnt turn back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment