Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hurt

It hurts, when you care. This statement is extremely hurt, especially when someone you believe, you trust, and you care did something which is wrong to you.
I have no intention, but its my intuition who makes me browse his blog. I read the latest entries of him, one of my mate in my UK gang, hmm...i should say, used to be. It is so hurt when I read the following words "Lost control on self control...do everything with my own preference without thinking others feeling especially dear...joined wrong ppl with no good examples....".
Mate, what do you mean by joining wrong people with no good examples? You are the one who opt to hang around with us, and enjoy every single second of joys and cheers with us. You are the one who make the judgement and decision. So, who are you blaming for? Yourself or us? Why do you sounds as if we are the one, who have control on your life in UK, leading you to the black hole?
Mate, it is so hurt when you decided to delete us from your contact list ever since you step into Malaysia. Anyway, we aceept it and respect you as this is your decision. We understand that you have your own life. But, why is there a second time? What are the term "friend" in your life? I am so sorry to say tat, but I doubt your definition, seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment