Thursday, October 1, 2009

the end...

it's the end of summer course...the end of europe trip...
going to catch my flight in another 12 hours...
and get back to malaysia, my country of birth
it's a mixture of feeling
the excitement of return and meeting my family members
but losing the mates who shared the whole summer with me
honestly, i miss them
and each single hour we spend together
we are so closed to each others in UK
but things changed...
with the end of summer course,
at the moment we return our flat key
i can't imagine how the friendship turns in after we leave UK
will it stay strong and firm...
or it turns to an end with the end of summer...
mates, i miss you guys...
the time we study, we travel, we cook, we sing, we dance...
i going to leave this country
without you guys with me...
back to the country i belongs to
and back to reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment